Skip to content
Go to Header Section
- He or she refuses to wear pants to any event, because “they were made by the corporate overlords”.
- He comes in looking haggard and sleep deprived because too much time has been spent watching libertarian porn.
- She has a food testing kit that is brought AND used at every bar/restaurant regardless of the number of times its been frequented.
- He has a list of political prisoners tattooed on his arm or an obscure quote from some lost book. Such a list could include names like Bernard Von NotHaud, or Marc Emery.
- He has different styles of tinfoil hats to go with the various outfits. Baseball cap, Fez, Tophat for formal occasions, or sailor.
- The black and white Rothbard shirt has sweat stain and gives off a faint odor as if it’s been worn one too many weeks in a row.
- His mother or wife calls and before he can talk to her, he needs to deactivate the Voice Scrambler he has set on his phone.
- Instead of fessing up to being 15-20 minutes late to every gathering, he explains that a black sedan was following too closely for his comfort.
- She refuses to go to the bathroom with another women because it’s a sign of “collectivist feminism” which has “no place in a free society”.
- You come to a meeting and find him cutting up past versions of Reason Magazine and using it to write his manifesto or a letter to the editor.